Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 12 lamb loin chops (1-inch thick) or lamb rib chops
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (is this 1 lemon)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt & pepper in a small bowl.
Pour the mixture over the lamb chops and let marinate at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
Heat grill to 500-degrees and grill chops for 4-6 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reads 145-degrees, followed by a 3 minute rest.
This recipe pairs nicely with root vegetables, like roasted carrots, but you can keep the traditional barbecue flavors alive with some potato salad and a glass of pinot noir on the side. You can also include a freshly prepared sauce for the lamb, such as pistachio basil pesto.
Want to try this recipe? Head over to the store to grab your grass fed/finished Widnor Farms Lamb & pickup on the ranch or have it shipped right to your door. Shop HERE.